Kingdom's Return Policy
We happily accept your returns!
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any product you buy from us, simply return it (in new condition with all original packing and materials) within 30 days of receiving it, and we will promptly refund the purchase price or replace the product free of charge. Custom or personalized items are excluded from refund. However, errors or problems with custom orders will be corrected. There is no restocking fee for defective product returned in exchange for the exact same product, or for product originally purchased as Open Box.
For any exchange or refund, we need a record of the purchase in our system, and the product must be in its original condition, including the box, UPC Bar Code, Packaging, and all accessories. Opened software may be exchanged for the same title only. Charges for installation and delivery services are nonrefundable after the services have been performed. Except for in instances of manufacturer defect or shipping damage, computers are not returnable.
The value of items missing from your return will be deducted from the amount credited. For even exhanges, we will exchange exactly what is returned (e.g. box for box, manual for manual, etc.)
Returns for promotional package items will only be accepted if all components of the promotional package are returned. Individual components may be exchanged if defective.
Check the packaging slip that was included with your shipment. In order to fill your order quickly and efficiently with items already in stock at different fulfillment centers, we may have split your order into multiple shipments, which we would indicate on your packing slip. If this is the case, rest assured that you will not be charged any additional shipping costs beyond those you had originally authorized. Visit your Order Status for information about your order, including estimated delivery dates.
If you have not yet received your order (at all) and think that you should have received it by now, please review your Order Status. Here you will find updated information, estimated delivery dates and shipment-tracking numbers when the carrier has made them available.
Partial refunds may be issued for the following:
- Items returned more than 30 days after the delivery
- Items that have obvious signs of use
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received
NOTE: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING AND INSURANCE CHARGES FOR RETURNS, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO INSURE YOUR PACKAGE, AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN OF THE PRODUCT, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
If you choose not to insure your package, and we do not accept the return of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage. In "Like New" Condition, in conformity with this policy, the purchase price will be credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 14 days from when we accept your returned product for the processing of your credit. Addiitonal charges may be assessed for products returned without items such as manuals and/ or accessories. For products that we verify as defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expense on the product that you return or exchange.
If you’re not completely satisfied with a product, Kingdom.com will gladly exchange or refund the purchase within 30 days of the sale. It will help us speed along your exchange or refund if you follow a few simple guidelines:
- For fastest possible service, please contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. An RMA Number will enable us to know about your expected return in advance. You can either call 1-800-296-2312 or our Customer Service Staff.
- Once you have an RMA Number, please follow Customer Service’s instructions and be sure to include Kingdom’s Returned Merchandise Form with your order. You should have received one in your shipment from Kingdom.
After a return has been authorized by our Customer service Department:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our Customer Service Department
- Repack the item in its original carton, with all manuals and other materials such as instructions, Styrofoam inserts, plastic bags and the original unfilled warranty card
- The RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of the returned merchandise. Please include the completed Returned Merchandise Form with the RMA number and reason for the return inside the box along with a copy of the invoice
- The returned item must be received by Kingdom within two (2) weeks of the issue date for the RMA to be valid
- Returns received with invalid, expired, or no RMA number on the label may be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Keep your shipping records for proof of the shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Ship your return via Fed Ex, UPS Ground or USPS. Please insure the package for the dollar amount of the returned merchandise. Kingdom is not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our Customer Service department or items damaged during return shipment
If merchandise that you have ordered from Kingdom arrives damaged by the freight carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc), please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-296-2312 (U.S. & Canada) or e-mail us. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to give this information to our Customer Service Representative.
If, within 30 days of ship date, a product appears to have a manufacturers defect, call our Customer Service department at 1-800-296-2312 (U.S. & Canada) for instructions. Do not return items to us without first calling to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufacturers defect, you must first receive a RMA Number.
Due to manufacturer’s restrictions, 30-day Money-Back Guarantee only applies to printers and duplicator/ printers if ink has not been run through them. The printer may be returned for repair (or replacement) at manufacturer’s option, but not for refund. One Month Money-Back Guarantee if new with ink never loaded. If it malfunctions after use, you will need to wait for warranty repair.
Except for in instances of manufacturer defect or shipping damage, computers are not returnable.