Experience a musical and spiritual journey of encouragement as you travel the road that leads to deeper life!
A Chrysalis is defined as "the golden protective casing of a caterpillar undergoing metamorphosis to a butterfly". Chrysalis is a CD about transformation. It is a musical and spiritual journey encouraging those traveling the road that leads to deeper life. Music featured on this CD reflects the mystical understanding that despite our current appearance "it does not yet appear what we shall be" (1 John 3:2).
Just before heading out to Israel with a team of his harp students to do a concert tour around the time of the fourth Blood Moon, the Lord gave Michael-David a special song based on Joel 2. A music video for this "Blood Moon" theme was filmed live in Jerusalem and footage of the harp team was recorded during the actual total eclipse of the moon. The sudio portion is on the Chrysalis CD as a bonus song.
The music of Chrysalis highlights the sound of the Harpella (electric harp) and live musicians that are simultaneously energetic and etherial. You’ll enjoy the eclectic mix of music inspired by both the contemporary heart of Jerusalem as well as the spiritually driven poetry of 17th Century mystic Madame Guyon.
This CD features the new worship instrument The Harpella, an electric harp that Michael-David invented.
The Harpella changes keys instantly and has built-in features that making learning to play the harp easy. Michael-David (international harpist, composer/producer) along with his wife Zsiporah (author/singer) minister out of a calling to restore the harp as a tool of worship and intercession in the endtimes restoration of the Tabernacle of David.
1. Here I Am - Psalm 19 (5min 28sec) -Click to hear a sample
2. Lift Up Your Heads - Psalm 24 (3min 25sec) - Click to hear a sample
3. Hine Ma Tov - Psalm 133 - Behold How Good (4min 27sec) - Click to hear a sample
4. One Thing - Psalm 27 (3min 15sec) - Click to hear a sample
5. I Hear Your Music on the Wind (4min 16sec) - Click to hear a sample
The Poetry of Madame Jeanne Guyon 1648-1717...The lyrics of the next three songs are the original poems written by Madame Jeanne Guyon, known as a Mystic and deep lover of God,while imprisoned in the Bastille prison of France, for her faith. Translated from the French in the mid 1800's, the archaic language has been retained as it captures the depth of her heart. The music came to Zsiporah in the night hours on the West Coast of Canada almost 25 years ago and have laid as buried treasure all these years until 'such a time as this....'
6. Prisons (5min 16sec) - Click to hear a sample
7. The Unloved Lover (3min 27sec) - Click to hear a sample
8. O Night (5min 2sec) - Click to hear a sample
9. Chrysalis (3min 4sec) - Click to hear a sample
10. Blood Moon (4 min 47sec) - Click to watch the video