1. Physical Size and Weight How portable do you need your system to be? A couple of our systems are small and light enough to wear or take with your luggage on a plane. Other more powerful systems can be larger and heavier and may require some muscle to move around!
2. Number of Inputs How many microphones or instruments do you need to connect to your portable PA? Our systems feature as many as 8 channels. If you need more inputs check out our custom sound system packages that offer more inputs while still maintaining some portability.
3. Output Power How much power you need depends on where and what you are using the system for. Larger rooms and outdoor environments require more power in order to be heard clearly. Classrooms and lecture halls, on the other hand, don't require much power at all. We recommend using a system with at least 250 watts or more for larger indoor or outdoor events. If you really want to be able to reach a large crowd check out our 900 Watt System!
4. Built-in features Many of our portable systems include features like feedback detection, EQ, digital effects. Some systems even have built-in CD players, iPod docks, or wireless microphone systems. This allows you to be even more portable by not having to carry around a bunch of add-on pieces of equipment.
5. Built-in or Optional Battery Power If you need to be able to take your system places where there are no electrical outlets you are going to need to run on battery power. Some of our systems feature built-in battery packs. For systems that don't have built-in battery packs you can always add a rechargeable portable PA power pack.