The Kingdom Voice/Text Messaging Services allows you to contact your congregation with information on church closings, upcoming events, prayer chains and more for just one low fee per successful connect!
Quickly and easily reach your congregation with the information they need. With the Kingdom/Text Messaging Services you can send a recorded call or text message to everyone at the click of a button. No longer will you need to rely on prayer or phone chains to keep people informed.
Buy your communication usage for an entire year and save! Connects have no time limit or expiration date. There are also no limits on the length of messages.
The Kingdom Voice/Text Messaging Service allows you to keep connected for just pennies per message, with no monthly subscriptions.
Pay for just the calls/messages you need. Kingdom has made ordering easy, you pay for the amount of connects you need or change the price that fits your church budget.
Brochures now available for you to print and share with your church congregation, board members, etc.
Click aqui para KMS Folleto en Español
Kingdom Voice/Text Messaging Service is easy to use just follow these simple steps -
- Step 1: Purchase Your Connects
- Step 2: Receive an email containing your user name and password within one business day with a User Manual in .pdf form (orders placed after 12:00pm on Friday will be processed the next business day)
- Step 3: Log into your account
- Step 4: Set-up your contact files
- Step 5: Set-up your campaign (you can set-up any number of campaigns and send them to any or all of your contacts)
- Step 6: Replenish your accounts as needed
New KMS PHONE LIST SET-UP and MAINTENANCE SERVICES. Please call 1-800-480-1011 ext. 2541 to order.
KMS PHONE FILES SET-UP SERVICE. When you provide Kingdom with a printed church directory, all various break-out groups and ministries, and note who participates in what, Kingdom will provide you with (1) a master list phone file, (2) an individual file of each break-out group, and (3) upload your master file and break-out files to your KMS account.
Three pieces of ACCURATE information are critical for creating your KMS master and break-out phone files.
(1) Transmission of your church directory via a printed booklet, Word doc, Excel file, email, etc.
(2) A complete listing of all your break-out groups. Break-out groups might be: Members, Ladies, Men, Youth Group, Teen Guys, Teen Gals, Administration, Pastoral Staff, Church Board, Elders, Deacons, Members Relatives, Visiting Guests, Church Neighbors, Sunday School Teachers, Greeter Team, Usher Team, Escort Team, Parking Lot Attendants, Welcome Team, Media Team, Sound Team, Bible Study Groups, Nursery Workers, and Toddler Parents.
(3) A complete list of what each member is involved in. This could be the attendance roster from each break-out group, or an up-to-date listing under each member's picture in your printed church directory.
Cost is $97 for a one-time set-up of a master phone file and corresponding break-out files.
KMS PHONE FILES MAINTENANCE SERVICE. Kingdom will keep your master phone file and corresponding break-out files up-to-date. Call Kingdom with any changes to your master phone list and corresponding break-out lists. Kingdom will email to you copies of the revised files, and also upload your revised master and break-out files to your KMS account.
Cost is $9.25 for each revision event (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).